Thursday, January 26, 2006

Thanks

Jan 19, 2006 Hello All, There is no way for us to thank you enough for your prayers, calls and thoughts! How we have appreciated your nearness to us in our time of need. Your words and scriptures have encouraged our heart and soul. We are so thankful to God who is our ever present help, and for you all, we would not have wanted to walk this road without you. 'Lil Micah is in surgery today and everyone who is taking care of him has been wonderful (and that is an understatement). They have been loving on him and gently explaining things to us. One night after dinner when Luke and I came into the room his nurses were by his bedside just stroking his head and arm. How warming to our heart!! John, Joe and Brian (our pasters) came to pray with us this morning before surgery~ how encouraging, my doubting heart was once again lifted and reminded of the truth of God's goodness and today my heart believes it more than ever. And while this trial has truly been testing us we will through God's grace count it all joy. As of 12:30pm, the nurse reported back to us that all is going better than expected - there has been very little bleeding which was a main concern of theirs - Praise God! Still no word on the type of tumor but we will keep you posted. Thank you so much for all of your prayers - we feel their effect. Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Love to you All and much thanks! Luke & Kriscinda, Braeton, Micah and Baby ~ Side note from the surgeon... after meeting our pastors and telling the doc who they were she said , "Those are your pastors? Wow, they look so young and hip!"

No comments: