Friday, April 13, 2007

fUN fRIDAY fACT

Wanted to say thanks! I have no idea how many time this blog has been visited~ but Micah's care page has been visited 9980 times!!! I can't imagine how many people are praying for our family, many of you we don't even know.
Thank You, Thank You Thank You. Oh how much it means! I had the privilege last night of meeting one such person, Helen. How I am always humbled and encouraged that so many, even strangers are praying and caring us on their hearts!

Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:4-7

No comments: