Wednesday, May 23, 2007

More Grace

A wonderfully, encouraging poem I recieved in an email today. Wanted to share it with you...

He Giveth More Grace (by Annie Johnson Flint)
He giveth more grace when the burdens grow greater;
He sendeth more grace when the labours increase;
To added afflictions he addeth his mercy,
To multiplied trials, his multiplied peace.

When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done;
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources,
Our Father's full giving is only begun.

His love has no limits, his grace has no measure,
His power has no boundary known unto men;
For out of his infinite riches in Jesus,
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen this is soo true! we continue to lift your family up in prayer praying for a miracle for Micah....resting in his grace
Becca

Tracey said...

My thoughts are with you and your family in this time. Iam a mother my self and Iam amazed at how strong you have been through all of this. I work with a lady that knows Micah's grandparents through church and I get to read the updates when Jill Todd prints them out. I will be praying for your family, I will lift Micah up in church this Sunday in prayer. God has been good and I pray that you will gey your Miracle. I love your son's name in fact that is my husbands name and my son Brandon's middle name. Let the lord be with you and let his face shine upon you and he is with you and your family every moment of every day. God bless you.
Tracey Wright
Salisbury maryland

Sabrina said...

My thoughts and prayer are with you and your beautiful family. I will pray for your strong little boy's miracle & peace. May God be with you.

Unknown said...

What a strong testimony! I don't know you, but randomly came across your blog. You have blessed my heart so intensely. I am praying for you and your family.