Saturday, October 27, 2007

3 Months in Heaven

The 25th was Micah's three Month Ann in his new home, Heaven. I had hoped to write a post, but it just didn't materialize. But here it is...

The last few weeks have been very hard. The finality of death, at least for now is deep and so very sorrowful for us. Yet God is meeting us and the other morning I had a dream (on the 25th- Micah's 3 month ann. in Heaven). Little did I know that Luke had been praying for God to comfort me. That morning Luke tenderly woke me up like he usually does but instead of starting my morning I crawled back in bed, I had been having a dream about Heaven and I hoped to continue it. However when I fell back to asleep I had a dream about our Micah. I know he isn't with us anymore yet in my dream as I looked around I saw him sitting on a bike and I went over to pick him up. I then remembered in my dream that he is in heaven and I was just picking up his body (dreams are kinda crazy sometimes). So I scooped his little body up in my arms and all of a sudden he started to giggle and said, "Hi Momma". I called to Luke- "Get in here your not going to believe this". He rushed over and we held him long and tight. Kisses, tickles, loving on him....
My dream was so refreshing. A wonderful reminder that even though he isn't here with us, Micah is more alive and well than ever. Waiting for us, playing with our Savior, praying for his family...


It was beautiful, sweet rain for our hearts.
"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction." 2 Cor 1:3

I love the rain on my face
It reminds me of His great grace
Pouring down on my parched dry heart
Oh precious sweet rain on my face

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke and Kriscinda,

Thank you so much for sharing deepest sorrows and deepest joys with us. The Lord's goodness is shining through your testimony...all for His glory!

Mindy Mayhew

Anonymous said...

How beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Truly your Micah, freed from the pain of his disease here, and lifted not only by angels' wings but your love and faith, is in a wonderful place. The dream is not a coincidence; at least I don't believe it to be. It was a message. A lovely one at that.

Erica Goldblatt

futterkids said...

God does speak through our dreams to comfort us. He sent my Abi to visit me in a dream as well and to give me a message. She was happy, she was healed and that I was to "run the race" of life and she would be waiting for me at the end, happy, whole and healed and in God's arms. I can just picture Abi & Micah playing on the streets of heaven. God bless you in this time of grief. Healing does come, Abi has been in heaven 1 year and 4 months now and though we miss her horribly, our hearts are healed with her passing. I don't know if you remember, but Micah went to heaven the same day Abi did, just one year later. Our families are forever linked.