Thursday, November 1, 2007

Having fun w/ the Fam










Morning Everyone!

Happy Birthday Paw!! Here are some pics from last night! We had a great time! The day started at the Campbells with a B-day party for Evan. Then for dinner the Lowe's came over to join in the craziness. We had pizza and some dessert (as if the kids weren't going to get enough junk food that night). So the kids got ready all 7 of them =)

We all went to the church for games, face painting, candy, candy, candy a moon bounce and more craziness. I always love going there, Mikes loved going there... It's great to see so many friends and let the kids run around. Braet and CC loved the little mazes and the face painting. Stephanie even managed to paint a heart on CC cheeck (I can't believe she held still!)
After a long night mommy and daddy were tired! Do you think the kids were? No, they were wired!
So this morning I was thinking they'd at least sleep in, again of course not. So we had leftover pizza and candy for breakfast. The great official ending to our Halloween Fun.
Love to All!
the Davis

2 comments:

TK said...

looks like fun with the Lowe kids. your kiddos look too cute. my granddaughter Annabelle wore the same pink dress CC has on! Love it!

Anonymous said...

It is 2:00 am and though you have never met me God has put you on my heart again this early morning. He does so often. You see, somehow I was sent your blog and have followed your story since the beginning. And shortly after my daughter was born. She was very sick and in and out of the hospital several times. Through everything whenever I needed encouragement I would check your blogs and be filled with such amazement at your faith and the way you cared for your family so faithfully, the way in which you have trusted God blew me away. And I wanted to say thank you. Please know I will never forget the encouragement I recieved from you. I will never forget Micah. He is impacted me eternally. Thanks for living the gospel. I am praying for you still. And as I wake up in the middle of the night with you on my heart know that God cares so much about you, he loves you, he rejoices in memories, and weeps with you in longing. Thanks again.