Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Snow Pics

One of my favorite things to do on the first snowfall is drag my family out in the freezing cold and take "Snow Pictures." It doesn't always work out but this year we got a few good shots and had alot of fun.

Luke, Braet, CC thanks for blessing your mommy!









Also thanks for sending in Micah Moments for our new tradition. What a blessing those have been and will be to us... keep em coming =)

Like to share one that a received, I'm just reading a few here so I can still be surprised on Christmas Eve. This ones from our good friend Adam...

My favorite Micah Moment was the day I joined the entire Davis family at Disney on Ice. I was sitting in one of the seats in the suite watching Mickey do his thing, and I look over my left shoulder and Micah is there standing over me, shirt up, rubbing his belly. So of course I poked him in his belly, and he turns around and does a complete lap at full speed around the suite performing his Indian Chant. He came right back to my left shoulder... shirt up... belly rub. Again, I poke him in his belly and blast off... he is running rampant around the suite like a crazy Indian. He finally tired out after 14 glorious laps. Thank you Micah!

2 comments:

The Marini's said...

Your pictures are adorable! I love them! I pray you all have a wonderful Christmas full of inexplicable joy and peace and tons of happy memories of your Micah.
Much love,
Rachel

Unknown said...

Dear Davis Family,

Just a note to thank you for you wonderfully generous gifts for Dominic!

The wagon is beyond our hopes and D has been enjoying it already. I think he especially like the cars though. :) Somthing about that vroom, vroom sound maybe! Very thoughtful.

The Aquaphor we go through like water. Dominic has several allergies and ezcema is a problem.

We love the Bible. God has blessed us so richly and this year it has been in the form of a family we do not know who has made our Chrismtas brighter by their kindness.

Thank you, all of you.

God bless you this Christmas and give you much joy in the coming New Year.

With prayers, Rob, Susan and Dominic!