Friday, October 24, 2008

Fall Happenings













Shame on me for not posting earlier. There has been so many happenings to report on. I guess I can partly blame that on my laptop dying and my desktop not being setup- I've been computer hoping. No fun! I dearly missed my files- we are so spoiled by technology! We finally - by we I mean Luke =) set up the desktop and he has just hooked up the Internet -now I'm set. So hopefully I will get caught up by next week =)

Well Fall is probably my favorite time of the year. I have to learn to enjoy winter more (after Christmas I'm done with the cold!) Anyway, Mikes was always well in the fall and we have such special memories being together. One of our yearly traditions is Bulters Orchard's Pumpkin Festival, which we love. I actually like to go there twice, once to the festival and once to take pics of the kids! So far we've only gone once this year but I'm working on the second. We also were able to go to a corn maze in DE with the Davis- lots of fam fun!! The kids loved Bulters. Braet chose to do the Pumpkin Chunkin- for those of you who don't know this is a large cannon thing that fires pumpkins out and well Cianne chose the pony rides. It was good time together. We were so suprised at how uch Cianne lived the ponies. We are also enjoying the new house! There are awesome trails to walk and the woods are beautiful.

We recently celebrated Cameron's 21st, and Sherri's 30th ?! =) Where did the time go!

Okay more later for now enjoy the pics!

No comments: