Saturday, February 28, 2009

Mishap with Spray Paint


Do we really need an explination. How did this happen?! I can't beleive it!!! I guess when Luke said I should buy a mask I should have- darn me for being so cheap- thought we had them at home!! So a was spray painting the rafters in the basement. You know going for a industrail look. Anyway I was way to ambishoious, we wanted to put in mom and dad's laundry rm while they were away at Lukes parents- who knew how much work went into such a small rm. So I was hoping to get a lil more done while Luke was out, I came up to wash my hands- Braet even saw me and said nothing.... I washied my hands, looked in the mirror and scared myself (Cam too when I ran to his rm) my face was black!!! Instant shower and scubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing and well a lil eye buring and presto- good as new. By the way I just need a few more cans or paint, =)my adventure for the night! One of the most stupid things I've ever done. Hope you enjoy the laugh on me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha - just to funny !

i do not know what is the funniest (:

the fact that braet did not say anything ...
is this how we look to our kids (:

the fact that this is how ...
most moms feel after a long day (:

the fact that you look ready for ...
'let the games begin'
paintball
lazertag
capture the flag [a kids tag game] (:

thanks for the fun & games post !

enjoyyourdaythere ~ tracey campbell


-*-

Anonymous said...

You are just so ambitious. Here you are trying to do a good thing and you literally get it thrown in your face. Poor girl, well I guess I just have to say what Bill Engvall says, "Here's your sign." Sorry this happened, but thank God it washed out. Could you imagine if it was a bit permanent and it didn't come out for a few days.

Take Care and be careful,
Cristina Harmon

Anonymous said...

Now that is going above and beyond serving...we love you and THANKS! Mom

Kelly C said...

you look so cute, kriscinda! : ) thanks for sharing.

Janie said...

That is too funny! You look great! It is hilarious that Braeton didn't say anything. Thanks for the laugh!