Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Happy 31st My Love!

My Baby and Big Kid turned 31 today! I know its hard for me to believe too! I still remeber the boy in the band all those years ago =) and Sept will be 9 years for us- 9 wonderful years. What a blessing to wake up to my best friend for this long- I pray for many, many more years.

Luke, you have blessed us so much by your love, tender care and sacrifice, your fam is so very grateful for you! May the coming year bring you much joy, and much grace as you journey on in life and godliness.
LOVE YOU SO!

Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.


1 comment:

TK said...

Happy Birthday Luke! So awesome you share the same birthday as my daughter Jennifer!
Praying God gives you a wonderful year!
Love,
the Kovlaks :)