Saturday, February 11, 2006

Mouth Sores

Well our little pumpkin has painful mouth sores (from the Methotraxate)- thankful he is receiving Morphine for his pain and it is working well! He is doing much better today. My Dad is hanging out with Micah tonight and I'm sure they are enjoying watching Toy Story 2 and strolling down the halls.
Luke & I are sure enjoying the break with Braet after a few trying days for our Micah. Tonight before Braet went to bed he prayed that, "The Lord would help Micah 's head and give him a new body." Little people are so precious and what can I say he totally touched my heart!
Our nurses are great and so kind, Micah even has a nurse that goes to Covenant Life! Many of his nurses have told us they are praying for him, they are so gentle and tender. God is so kind to give us such wonderful people to take care of him!
Thanks so much for all your prayers for Micah and our family, they are truly felt!

Love to All- thanks for being with us in this long journey
May the Lord bless you for all your care and prayers for us
Luke&Kriscinda, Braet, Micah and little Miss

When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. Ps 25:2

No comments: