Thursday, January 18, 2007

Mikeys ER Visit



Alas another adventure...Life was boring around the Davis house with everyone being sick, so Mike's and I spiced things up with a trip to the ER...

How it happened, you ask? Well...I was carrying Micah and slipped on a wet mat (it was like one of those slow mo things but I was unable to catch myself or my little man)- it was like the rug was pulled out from under me. And then the tears Mikes and I (not because I was hurt but because my little guy was) and off to the ER once again. Thank the Lord and the Corrosion guys that Dadda could met us at the ER (and Nana even brought us some coffee =)We were a mess, blood everywhere and tear streaked faces. We sure looked like raga muffins! Micah looks cute even with his huge bandaid and he had a great nurse- as usual he's a tropper! And Braet, well let me tell you he is quite the big brother, he did such a wonderful job helping to care for his sister.

The kiddos are all starting to feel better. Thanks for your prayers!

The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him. Nahum 1:7

No comments: