Thursday, February 22, 2007

Update on Mom

What a Day... How do we live, how do we trust and hope... it is only by the Lord one day - rather one moment at a time.

Mom is moving to her room at Shady Grove and they will be keeping her for a night or two. The docs are going to be putting her on blood thinners. They do not believe that the blood clots are cause for serious threats but rather that they will be able to dissolve the clots through medicine . She will be closely monitored for the next six months and will have to give herself shots for a week until the medicine is in her system and she can then orally take the medication.
Thank you for your prayers. As always they are so appreciated!

"Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him;
I will protect him, because he knows my name.
When he calls to me, I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble;
I will rescue him and honor him.
With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation." Ps 91:14-16

No comments: