Friday, March 7, 2008

Jeanette's Home

All, It is with a mixture of grief and joy that we share that Jeanette has gone home to be with the Lord. Mark wanted you all to know that she was surrounded by her family and that he she passed very peacefully. Mark shared that about 20 minutes before she passed the family had asked if he would pray for Jeanette.
So grateful for the Lords kindness to Jeanette to able to receive the gospel and to say with faith "I believe".
We know that because of the gospel: "He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away." Revelation 21:4
Thank you all for you prayers for the Schaefer's and Albergo's. We have so come to love this family. Please continue to pray for comfort and the Lord's peace.

She always told me she wished she could have known our Mikes, she sure loves Braet & CC, and now I am sure she's getting to know him too. As a mater of fact he probably greeted her with his, "Hi, how are wou, I Micah Eric Dabis (Davis)." And I'm sure she gave him as kiss for me...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

praise God! I will be praying for Jeanette's family!

KK said...

PTL!

TK said...

awww I can't wait to meet Micah too!