Thursday, April 10, 2008

Micah Man

April 28th is our Micah Man's birthday, so we will be celebrating his grand life this month in special ways. And one way that we will do that is to share video clips of our sweet boy.

Out of the mouth of babies and infants,you have established strength. Ps 8:2
What strength the Lord has established out of Mikes, it continues to amaze and provoke us. If my life accomplishes half of his I believe I may have lived well to glorify our Saviour.

Love you little man, can't wait for that day~ Heaven and Home

5 comments:

TK said...

I can't wait to meet Micah in Heaven one day! Looking forward to that little handshake and cutie pie voice of his! I'm sure it's hard to view these videos. I so appreciate you letting us get a glimpse of your "Little Man!"
love you guys!

Mari said...

I've never had the privilege of meeting Micah (or any of you for that matter!) but it's such a joy to see this video and to capture just a tiny glimpse into Micah's wonderful life. I'm glad I will be able to meet him one day, I'm sure he will make me smile just like through this video.
Thanks for doing this!
Marian

Jerusha said...

Oh how I love this video of sweet Micah! It brought me back to his dear smile, adorable cheeks and contagious giggle. Thinking of and praying for you this month. Love you friend.

Brandon Miller said...

thats our micah man!

Anonymous said...

I laugh, I cry, I smile, I long...

Thanks for the memories, Nana