Thursday, April 3, 2008

the Second Bank said.....

YES!
Thanks for all your prayers on our behalf for our hearts and the home we put on offer on. Today that offer has been Accepted!!! =) Yeaaaaa!

Okay there is a but to this and that is.... that is since the second bank took soooo long to decide the first bank has shut our folder. Hopefully all that will need done is a call made to the first bank to re-open the folder and submit our paper work. If everything irons out well the thought is that we should go to settlement at the end of April. We are of course very excited yet a little hesitant, settlement isn't here yet. We still have to get the paper work together, a home inspection and so forth. We would appreciate your continued prayers for our hearts and that the rest of this would go smoothly.

I'm ready to start painting! =) Okay don't get ahead of yourself!

~A Mushy Moment~
Today is also a special day for Luke & I ~ it was this day 8 years ago when my Love and I first talked about our relationship, two days later he asked me to begin a courtship/dating thing with him and it's been wonderful!. What a ride! What a journey, never a dull moment and oh so much grace and mercy!

some random pics ~ thanks Terri for the wonderful photos

CC's hiding her Belly

Braet stuffing Cake

4 comments:

Peter Bang said...

yay! God is so kind! praying for you guys!

Seth and Janet said...

wow. I am SO excited for you guys and will be praying for you as you complete this process!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes!! That's awesome! So, do I get my own room, or do I have to share one? :P

TK said...

Hey Josh T if they don't give you a room, you can come here :) It's been fun getting to know you!