Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Happy 3oth Birthday My Love!!

30, you heard right. My baby turned 30 today!

Luke, your family is so grateful for you~ and not that 30 is old or anything, but I do look forward to growing old with you! Each day, each year puts us closer- closer to that day- the day we will meet our Saviour,the one who paid for all of our sins and purchased our eternity with Him.
What a grand day that will be, until then however, I look forward our future together. The sorrow is making us us stronger and our love for each other and the fam sweeter. While the future is always unknown, we know who holds our future. I love to get to see each day the wonderful ways God is at work in your life and how he is using you. Thanks for your wonderful love and care for each of us, for all the prayers, tears, hugs, admonishments ans so much more~ We Love YOU So!!!
xo
Cinda, Braet, Mikes & CC

1 comment:

TK said...

Happy Birthday Luke! You and my daughter Jennifer share the same birthday! Miss you guys!