Friday, January 1, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Well its hard to believe that another year is Here!!! My apologies for the lack of Christmas cards- its a long story but the short version is- I ran out of stamps , went to a store , forgot them- then the next one didn't have them and finally ordered them and they came to late. But the good news it that we are looking forward to sending out baby announcements in the near future!

This year seem faster than last year! I know I say it all the time- but truly where does the time go! Luke is currently in Key West with work ( We are enjoying the 20s and him the 60 degree weather- rough week to be there but he sure does work hard though)! Anyway I was looking at pics to send with him before he left which was spurred on by his question to the fam on New Years, he was asking us highlights from the year and what we were looking forward in 2010. So here's a few:

* A surprise party for Nana's 50 and we actually surprised her!

* Added a puppy to our # of 8. In celebration of Micah's birthday we added a Wheatie puppy to our fam. He is affectionately named Mator, we joke that we should have named him something more astute because he kind acts like Mator from Cars. The fam loves him and well he is amazing simply because he puts up with Cianne who likes to "snuggle" him, cover him with blankets and yes, drag him around by his leash.



* A wonderful trip to Indiana to visit great Grandma, a precious time!

* Found out we were expecting in June! In Oct found out a lil girl- who knew!! Luke got it right!

* Brandon turned the big 21. My baby brother is now 21!

The Latest Laugh
* I'm sure you all saw the spray painting pic of me. Well another laugh on me was this year at Luke's co Christmas party. The scenes was Clyde's in DC- if you know me, I'm not a city girl! Which was evident by where I parked my car- why didn't I just park in the parking garage. Well I'm cheap, thought I could save a few $!! Never again! There were four signs on the street and I guess I didn't read them all well- we came out of the restaurant and I called Luke, "The van is gone!" Yes towed- a courteous tow they called it. So after driving around for nearly an hour the van was found- $100 later, I should have parked in the Parking Garage!!!

Coming in 2010!

* Cam graduates this coming May

* And we are all anticipating the meeting our new lil girlie in Feb 2010!! 33 weeks and still haven't settled on a name- but we're closer!

The list could go on of God's faithfulness in our lives. How wonderful it to recount, how it builds our faith and brings hope to our hearts!

May the Lord bless you and yours in the coming New Year! Thanks as always for your continued prayers and care for our fam. We are forever indebted!

1 comment:

Jonalee said...

fun update!! you're too cute. =)