Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Shower for lil Lady

What a fun night with the Ladies! The girls in my Care Group usually do a "diaper" shower for anyone expecting so I thought they were probably up to something for our ladies night out. But they surprised with a bunch more, not only were the ladies from my CG there but also mom and some other special friends. It was really a wonderful time! I love appetizer foods and these ladies made a spread like no other and Jenny's chocolate cake was heavenly =) Not only were there diapers but gifts for lil lady, adorable clothes, lotion for me and a special monitor I was wanting. It was a great time. I don't think the impact hit me until later though.

It has been a tough pregnancy (but I'm so grateful to be pregnant) and getting to this point has not come easily. There has been much trial and heartache, with losing our boy and two miscarriages- Oh, heaven is already full for us! Yet God has been faithful and one of his kindness to us is fam and friends to make this journey through the joys and sorrows of life with us. That night was one of such joys to share with fam and friends, a time to celebrate once again! Thanks to so many for your prayers for this lil one and ladies thanks for such a special night to celebrate and continue to journey with us, what a blessing it was!

Looking forward to introducing lil Lady hopefully soon! 34 weeks and counting!!


1 comment:

CineClube said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.