Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby News

Induction is finally scheduled!!! The orignal plan was to go into Shady Grove on Wed night and have the induction in Thurs morning but with the impending Snow--- it has now changed to Thursday morning~ hopefully that will hold, I can't wait to meet her!

We would so appreciate your prayers, many of you have already communicated that you are praying. So specifically prayers for a smooth deliever and a healthly lil one. Also peace for my heart, I'm sure the birth of this lil princess will bring a flood of emotion. A gladness and a joy no doubt =) but I'm sure it will also at times be a struggle for the boy we miss so much and wishing he were here to celebrate with us.

It's hard to believe the time has really come, I'm not sure when it will really sink in but what a joy to share this time with you all! Thanks for your prayers, they are greatly appreciated!

We'll keep you posted and hopefully have pics to send soon!!!

3 comments:

Kelly C said...

praying, dear kriscinda!

TK said...

I'm praying too! Let us know if we can help in any way! Love you all!

Amy said...

Can't wait to hear! So excited for you guys!