Sunday, February 3, 2013

January

Well, what's happening here.... I think we have largely been in this month. It has seemed a bit crazy. I think Braet and CC are the only ones who have stayed well, fevers, coughs, snotty noses and lots of head colds- what everyone else is dealing with his time of year. The snow, lots of rain and even 60 degrees. I don't know about you but I am sure ready for spring now :) Although I am so looking forward to celebrating a lil princess' bday very soon , her request a purple Hello Kitty party. Yes she also wants a real kitty for her bday, sorry sweetie that isn't going to happen! But dear friends gave her an early gift and wouldn't you know a small stuffed animal- Hello Kitty- she has slept with it each night! Well that's us, we are hibernating for now and we hope to emerge soon!

A few pics from from the last month











No comments: