Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring is for B-days

     Here at the Davis house Spring is for B-days (well really winter too!) It starts in the winter with Mikelle, then Braet, Micah, CC & Owen Feb-May, 5 Birthdays! I cant say that I mind in the least, who doesn't love party with those they love.

     So Happy Birthday Braet! I love this kid! He is growing way to fast in so many ways. He is my right hand lil man. He helps with caring for the littles in our home and trying to enter their world- makes bottles and playing with Owey. Reading and practicing piano with Cianne and even dress up with Klez (they play knights and spys =) I love to seeing living outside of himself and developing hopes and dreams and growing. He is humble young man who laughs and cries and gets frustrated, prays for and drinks Zija =) with me. He is a brother, a son and a friend. Glad to journey with you! Happy 11

   



No comments: