Thursday, July 25, 2013

6 years with Jesus

It is hard to believe.... It amazes me how your lil life continues to give and ripple through us causing us to want to grow, remember and live life well.Grateful for you lil man.
     As I lay in bed last night my thoughts drifted to Eternity, it overwhelmed me on many levels. I can't imagine it, I just can't. I can not imagine each day with my Savior- the peace, the refreshment, joy, wonder,beauty, wellness, life unlimited- just to name a few :) My life is constrained by time and spent trying to make the most of the time I have or achieve much. Yet Eternity with Jesus is vastly different from the world I now live in, each day Though, I catch glimpse of that world here and now and Micah J sure has spread those footprints here for so many of us. Mikes, we long for the day when our faith we will be made sight...until then may we live well. Wuv You so much!!!

No comments: