Sunday, May 4, 2008

Pics from the Party




Thanks Terri for all the pics!! Thanks again everyone for making this such a special day for us, we truly enjoyed it!!! Loved looking at all the pics of the kiddos having a great time!!
~~~~~~~~~~
A wonderful note form a wonderful friend!

I want to tell you about a conversation Daisy and I just had. It's getting dark, and she and I were taking a little walk. I pointed out one of the first stars that I saw. She asked if stars were angels. Then she said, "Do you think Micah is having a funner time than us?" I said, "Yes, I think he is because he is with Jesus and there is no more sin and no more pain and no more tears." She said, "Do you think he is snuggling with Jesus right now?"I wanted to share this with you to let you know that we remember your precious boy. AND, your family and your son have helped us think and talk more about heaven, about being with Jesus - and this is a sweet and wonderful thing!

~Lisa this so blessed me!!!
````````












3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TK said...

YOU ARE W-E-L-C-O-M-E!