Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wonderful Praise

First of all thank you for all the ways you have cared for our family - we can say with gratefulness that we have experienced the love of God through so many.

Some of you may or may not know that a few weeks ago my mom, Rita, was in the hospital with a strep infection in her blood (my mom has also been heroically battling multiple myeloma for 8 years now). During this time one of her kidneys stopped working so she was having to do dialysis 3 times a week. The doctors told her that she could potentially have to be on dialysis the rest of her life. But last week I talked with my dad - they found out that my moms kidneys have returned to normal functionality, which means she will not longer need dialysis! Praise God! This is only the 2nd time in 14 years that these doctors have seen this happen. What a blessing and an answer to prayer!

Thank you guys for lifting up our family and my mom in prayer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is great news. Prayer does work.

TK said...

What a beautiful Lady! We continue to pray for you all!