Monday, April 16, 2012

35 Weeks- Almost there!!

I have my diaper bag- I'm now ready- you know the essentials, its super cute and of course has orange on it!! Thankfully I have made it 35 weeks and 3 days =) My deal with the doc was 35 1/2 so only a day away and I must say the way I was feeling this weekend it seems like a good time to have a lil baby so Friday sounds good (if you ask me)! So doc said bed rest can end then which is tomorrow- but whats a day! We have been doing final prep things and I am packing today for the hospital- can you tell I really, really want this to be soon! Watch this be my only late pregnancy!

Anyway as we near the end, we are all super excited to meet this new new lil man. Its hard to believe there will be another lil person here soon. I can'even begin to imagine life with him. What he will look like, who he will grow to be, what his nickname will end up being or how the kids will relate. We would so appreciate your prayers for a smooth delivery and of course a health baby.

Hoping this will be my last update before we get to send out photos to introduce lil man.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes! I'm glad you're back on your blog! This way I can read even when school gets rough and I can't make it over there to visit.

We miss you guys and will come see you very soon. Be sure to call us whenever there are any updates - and let me know how we can help.

Love,
Cam and Ally

Unknown said...

Yes! I'm glad you're back on your blog! This way I can read even when school gets rough and I can't make it over there to visit.

We miss you guys and will come see you very soon. Be sure to call us whenever there are any updates - and let me know how we can help.

Love,
Cam and Ally

Amy said...

So exciting!! Can't wait to hear the news! Seems like yesterday you were telling me that you were "done"...now you're about to meet your new little guy! Amazing!