Monday, May 7, 2012

LAST Baby UPDATE- before Owen's Arrival =)

Well I have made it to 38 1/2 weeks- the farthest I've gone. AHHHH! Anyway they end is in sight. I went to the doc this morning and I am 1 cm dilated. I know big whoop- but I have also never dilated before actual go time- so this pregnancy is just all around different. The point is if I don't go into labor this week my doc will induce me this Friday morning the 11th- YAHHH! Love your prayers for the delivery, I haven't been resting well or feeling great the last few days, my "cheerful cheeks" are escaping me and I'm having a bit of trouble finding them! Patience is low. Tomorrow is my CC's B-day and I really want to be able to bless her with a special day. Also for this lil guy for good health for him and peace for my heart, the last few weeks have been a bit rough for me. Can't believe he is almost really here! Thanks All!

No comments: