Friday, May 4, 2012

My Friday Funnies =)

The weeks seem long right now waiting for lil man. Sat is 38 week ,the longest I have ever gone and I sure hope that continues to hold true. But in the mean time we are getting some stuff done and Braet and CC are making me smile just being kids. Their sayings this week...

Rainy, Family Night- Pizza, Ice Cream and games- Uno was the game of choice this Wed and CC made it down to 1 card, not once but twice, her response to that: BINGO!

Braet- I had entered a" Pick a Spot" to redo, so I displayed Brae'ts room reno. We didn't win but yesterday a flyer came in the email. It is actually an advertisement for cleaning (unknown to Braet) but the Title read "Cleanest Home in America ... DAVIS FAMILY. " So his reply was, "Well, Mom at least you won something."  =)
Of course I love their reasoning at times and its great that he thinks this is true- I had to laugh especially since it is so not true. While I go for neat and tidy around- Cleanest Home is FAR from the truth!!


No comments: