Monday, July 23, 2007

Our Baby

Our baby hasn't been drinking really since Fri, we have tried syringing chocolate milk into his month which works some but most of it spills out of his mouth, his eye rarely opens and he has stopped chatting for about a week now. His breathing stops now & then and our nurse seems to think that one time it will just stop altogether. She believes it could be a few hours or a few days. The Lord knows. He still squeezes our fingers every now and then when we hold his hands. He is resting rather peacefully and so are we. The pastors came to pray last night, a huge encouragement and wonderful reminders to our hearts. We are waiting, praying, trusting, crying, singing & being refreshed. God is gracious every dawn! He is certainly near.
Thanks for all your prayers, so appreciate them.
Here are a few photos of the last 3 days of some of my fav people =)!! As you can see, Cianne ate dirt, Braet loved his marshmallows, we were able to gently move Micah on the floor to cuddle and Mom & Maw are having a special moment together, after our Pastors came to pray Sunday we went outside and there in the sky up above the house was this little rainbow (even though it hadn't rained), Nick said it was a smile. Grandma said, "I think the Lord is telling us we are in this hands. Faith will sustain us."
Love you so!
Luke & Kriscinda,
Braet, Mikes, & CC

Ps 73: 23-26, 28
Nevertheless, I am continually with you; you hold my right hand.You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will receive me to glory.Whom have I in heaven but you? And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides you.My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. But for me it is good to be near God;I have made the Lord God my refuge, that I may tell of all your works.



7 comments:

brittany said...

I am praying for you all. God is faithful!

Anonymous said...

micah is so sweet. he has blessed so many already at age 3. we are praying for you.

Kim said...

Our hearts are full of tears and prayers for your whole family. May God sustain you with his love and peace during these last days. Your example of faith in your Savior are an inspiration to us all.

The Stoy Family

Chris & Maria Kinsinger said...

Our hearts continue to be so deeply affected by your firm faith and God's faithfulness to you. Thank you thank you for making much of the Savior in your suffering, your response throughout your agonizing season has been inspirational! We are praying for you,
the Kinsinger family

Anonymous said...

We're praying for you guys!

Diana said...

We pray for Micah a lot...in the car, in the shower, on our beds... He comes across my mind through the day - I look at my kids and can't imagine what you are going through. I know God is your strength. May you feel it in ever increasing ways. Know that you ARE making the most of Micah Man. You have affected us. Thanks for sharing your lives and thoughts on this blog. With much love, Diana (& Scott) Hendricks

Jenn said...

Our prayers are with your whole family. So thankful for the rainbow, He is always faithful.

The Rogers Family
SGC in Georgia