Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hap Hap Happy Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
My Love hit the big 29 today!!
Would you believe it!?
He still has such a baby face!


Some of you may or may not know that Luke helps me with almost every post that goes on our blog (he even writes a few here there) be it editing, clarifying, adding to ~ whatever. But today this one is going in without review or it wouldn't make it in! =) It's a chance I have to honor my Baby in a small way...and I love to share about him for over the last 7 years I have only grown to love him more!

The Lord's Gospel and grace is seen clearly evident in his life. His love and care for us is just wonderful!

Baby, I'm so thankful for you. Couldn't do this without ya. Your love, prayers, encouragement, help, laughter, joy, tears, have been precious times of building together and gifts to me. The way you have served us... helping out in the middle of the night now matter what your schedule held, always making time to chat or pray with me when I'm struggling, planning fun things to do and creating so many fantastic memories for us ~the list could go on... but what a treasure you are to us. You continually point us back to the Lord, reminding me of his strength, faithfulness and goodness to us.

Your fighting the good fight and your running well, my Love. May this this coming year be a blessing to you of the Lord's nearness, continued grace & faithfulness and many more memories of living life together!
Your Fam Love You Bunches!!!!

5 comments:

britt and dani said...

Happy Birthday Luke! It's been a pleasure to get to know you! Have a great day! Love, the EauClaire's

Anonymous said...

That previous comment is supposed to be from the whole fam! Sorry, the EauClaire's

Anonymous said...

Whoops! It says from the EauClaire's Can't you tell I'm a rookie at this? Stephanie

Joe Lee said...

Happy Birthday Luke. Thanks for your example. The way you led your family through this past year, astounds us. So grateful and honored to know you guys. ~The Lees

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Luke! I wish I had read this earlier, I would have said it when I saw you earlier today. Oh well...