Wednesday, August 1, 2007

But this I Call to Mind


But this I call to mind...

When I get where I'm going
On the far side of the sky

The first thing that I'm gonna do
Is spread my wings and fly
I'm going to walk beside the Lion
And run my fingers through his mane
And then I'll find out what it's like To ride a drop of rain
When I get where I'm going

There will be only happy tears
I will shed the sins and struggles
I have carried all these years
I will leave my heart wide open
I will love and have no fear
When I get where I'm going
Don't cry for me down here.


But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: the steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
~Lamentations 3:21-23


One such example, from the Murpheys Blog. This is beautiful. Thanks!!!
~~~~
Friends,
Today marks a week since our Micah Man went home to be with the Lord. I can only imagine the wonders he beholds, and enjoys each moment... of him running, jumping, both eyes open once again and focused on his Saviour, he meets many saints gone before, his family and runs to the end of each rainbow.
Wanted to share with you some wonderful "blogs" posts on our baby. How they have encouraged us and what a special tribute to our little man!! Enjoy, might want to grab a tissue too! But it is so worth the tears, these are really special, I'm sure there are many others but here are a few. Love Ya

~
Family Room~ CLC, our wonderful church home, our very own pastor and friend, Eric Sheffer
~
Girl talk
~Josh Harris, our Senior pastor who spoke at Micah's Memorial Service- post July 28
~One of my favorite girls,
Brittany Kauflin
~One of Micah's ICU Nurses
~Kristen
, though we haven't meet, how we have been encouraged through her

3 comments:

TK said...

all of these are great! how is your mom feeling? Praying!

I'm Kristen said...

praying even harder for your family!

Kelley Murphy said...

we love you all