Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Micah's Memorial Slideshow



Each day that passes brings us closer to Heaven, closer to the face of our Savior. Never have we longed for Heaven and home as we do now. What plans has our Lord for each of us as we live our days for Him in light of eternity?!

Thank you for your continued care for us. Luke, the kids & I have been doing well. We miss our Micah so much, he was such a joy bug, but his joy lives because joy is from the Lord. Nights can be hardest for me. Luke continues to lead us well having moments to remember, cry and pray together. To think about life and while we are here seeking to live lives that glorify our Saviour.

Luke & I wanted to share the slide show from Micah's Memorial Service with you. A huge thanks to our pastor and his wife, Joe & Esther Lee for all your many hours and late nights putting this together for us. This is truly a special gift to us!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Wow! What a beautiful slide show and what wonderfully-chosen songs! I cried most of the way through!

I am so touched and humbled by your family and the example your lives are of Christ. I have prayed with you for Micah, and at the same time have felt thankful and undeserving for the health of my little boy. We serve a mighty God who has a wonderful plan for our lives; Micah's smile and heart of joy have touched so many lives. He was an awesome example to so many; I know adults who haven't had as great of an influence upon others spiritually. May you find much joy in knowing Micah is with our Saviour, who takes much joy in having Micah home with Him.

Anonymous said...

I want you to know that when I lie awake some nights I pray for you. When my children cry, or get a cold, I pray for you. God often brings you to my heart. I will never forget the faith you have shown me, the ways in which you have challenged me. I will always pray for you...

Anonymous said...

Thank you! May the lord bless your family. I look at my children and can appreciate everyday we have. May the lord bless and keep you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Hey. I just wanted to let you know that I've made a donation in Micah's memory to Child's Play - a charity that buys games, books and toys for children in hospitals around the world. You don't know me but I know friends of yours and just the other day found and watched Micah's slideshow. I cried then and I'm crying now and I'll be keeping all of you in my prayers. God bless you all.